tisdag 5 juli 2011

Introduction

I don't have much time so I'll make introductions short.

My name is Sebastian Everett, I'm a 18 year old guy from Sweden. In a few hours I will be on my way to Guatemala, where I am going to work as a voluntary teacher in music and computers.

The place I will be staying at (if I manage to get there..) is a village close to the mexican border called Yalambojoch. There I will be teaching a few students, both youngsters and adults, some about video editing, music and computers overall. I will be staying in my own little room, kitchen and all.

Hopefully, this is going to be the most exciting trip of my life so far, and I will be documenting all the interesting things happening there on my own laptop which I call my iLinux (a macbook with Ubuntu and Debian as OSes instead of Mac), and of course upload it here on my blog. If all goes well, I will be writing interesting things about life in Yalambojoch and Guatemala, progress in my teachings, and aswell probably a few nerdy entries about music and computers for those who are interested. And, of course, I will answer any questions anyone might have which you can ask either in the comments box below, or to my email sebastian.vasser@gmail.com.

Now, it's time for me to say farewell to Sweden for a month and go on the long trip to Guatemala.
Happy reading!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar